I don’t know what these folks are pissed about, but woe unto the person who is the subject of their ire. There is so much comedy in this picture.
- The skeptical eyebrow of the man at the podium.
- The “back of the bus” glare from the man to his immediate left. (Full disclosure, comedian Ed Salazar came up with that gem when I first saw this image this weekend.)
- Next to him is the Black Michael Chertoff.
- Followed by a man who appears to have some sort of min-Jheri curl. If that is the case, the seriousness of this press conference is, of course, rendered moot.
- Immediately to the speaker’s right is Exhibit A for the argument against casual Fridays. This is an occurrence that I refer to as mock neck madness; a nod to the alarming number of college basketball coaches who eschew the traditional shirt and tie for this abomination.
- Token woman up front so each of these men can come home to a decent meal every night without hearing shit from their wives.
- Some guy who didn’t get the “Navy blue suit” memo.
- Behind him is the person with their eyes closed that is required by law anytime you take a photograph of more than 4 people.
- The White guy in the back…keeping an eye on their shenanigans.
I fucking love the internet.